Swift Vendee 2020
Vendee Holiday Home is an elegant country retreat which blends rural character with modern design and plenty of space for the whole family. Enjoy the finer things in life with this high specification range, where luxurious details and ample storage combine with stunning aesthetics to create a warm, peaceful holiday home you'll look forward to visiting again and again.
Vendee welcomes you with a stylish hallway, complete with seat bench, coat hooks and shoe storage, large mirror and shelving unit for keeping everything tidy. Meanwhile, the large front aspect double glazing and French doors fill the living area with natural light to produce a bright, calming environment.
The classic country kitchen features cupboards with Larch woodgrain details and metallic cup handles, alongside a white resin bowl with copper effect tap for a traditional feel. This is enhanced by quality appliances, including a Belling stainless steel oven with five-burner gas hob, integrated microwave, wine rack and A+ rated double door fridge freezer, beside a sophisticated dining table with four chairs.
Vendee's premium family bathroom and master en suite present superb amenities, from thermostatic showers with LED downlights to soft close toilet seats, extractor fans and heated towel rails. There's even a vanity unit with storage and mirror.
The master bedroom is fitted with a king size bed with lift up storage, as well as a large wardrobe, window seat and TV panel, while the nature-inspired second bedroom has twin single beds with panelled headboards. All beds have Duvalay™ mattresses with Crib 5 rated fabric.
Be completely at home in the open-plan living area, designed for the whole family to spend time together whether cooking, dining or lounging on the two and three-seater sofas. The timeless Amalfi soft furnishings scheme, luxury carpet with underlay and electric 2kW Optiflame® stove fire convey a rural, relaxing atmosphere, with a contemporary twist added by the copper effect chandelier.
For stand-out great looks, Vendee's modern exterior features woodgrain textured 'Sandy Beige' aluminium cladding and LED lighting to the front aspect. The strong, fully galvanised chassis is warrantied for ten years, and the bonded sandwich exterior wall construction offers greater strength for added peace of mind.
Offering excellent thermal performance, Vendee is fitted with uPVC double glazed windows, lagged underfloor pipes and a gas water heater – keeping you cosy whatever the weather. And to be kind to the planet and pocket alike, there's low energy LED lighting throughout.
Holiday home package price £68,995 (includes VAT, siting, connections and two 47KG gas bottles) AND FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS - THERE IS NO PARK FEE TO PAY UNTIL 2021
Finance available; example based on a deposit of £6,900 with £816 monthly payments over 120 months @ 10.3% APR plus £10 purchase fee. Please enquire for further repayment terms.
• 38' x 12'
• Residential specification BS3632
• Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warrantied for 10 years
• Bonded 'sandwich' exterior wall construction for greater strength
• Coated steel pantile roof
• Distinctive pre-coated 'folded' steel bargeboards with LED lighting to front aspect
• Woodgrain textured 'Sandy Beige' aluminium cladding
• Thermaglas uPVC double glazed windows and doors including front 'Aspect' French doors
• PVC gutters and down pipes
• Low energy exterior side lighting
• Excellent thermal performance:
• 50mm insulation in floor
• 90mm insulation in roof
• 30mm insulation in walls
• Lagged underfloor pipes
Interior and Living Area
• 'Amalfi' soft furnishing scheme
• Condensing gas combi-boiler central heating and hot water system with radiator thermostat
• Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
• Hardwearing vinyl flooring in Almeria in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
• Low energy LED lighting throughout
• Nebraska Oak woodgrain
• Good provision of double electric sockets throughout with dedicated USB points
• Freestanding two-seater and three-seater sofas with scatter cushions
• Complementary footstool with storage
• Contemporary 2kW electric Optiflame® stove feature fire with mirror over fireplace
• TV unit with storage, TV provision and Sky TV cable for connection only to TV cabinet
• White slatted wooden blinds
• Full height luxury curtains to front aspect
• Contemporary framed colour wall pictures
• Central Tyler copper effect pendant light feature
• USB double socket
• Bluetooth audio connection to lounge ceiling speakers
• Seat bench featuring coat hooks and shoe storage
• Large mirror and shelving unit
Kitchen / Dining
• Belling stainless steel oven
• Integrated silver extractor hood vented to outside
• 5-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
• Brown 'Mountain' Larch splashbacks
• Integrated microwave oven with digital controls (800w)
• A+ rated double door integrated fridge freezer
• White resin bowl and drainer with copper effect tap
• 40mm Brown 'Mountain Larch' laminate worktops
• Kitchen with country classic feel. Cupboards in 'Dakar' with Larch woodgrain details and metallic cup door and drawer handles
• Integrated wine rack
• 'Florence' dining table in 'Nebraska Oak'/'Painted Porcelain' with four Combo chairs
• Washing machine
• Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, topper and LED downlights
• Dual flush WC with soft close toilet seat
• Vanity storage unit with mirror above
• Additional storage cupboard
• Extractor fan
• White heated towel rails (included with gas central heating option)
• King-size double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage
• Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric
• Padded headboard in master bedroom
• Wall mounted bedside lights
• Ample storage with bedside units and over bed cupboards in the master bedroom
• Dressing table with mirror, lighting and storage
• Window seat and TV panel with freestanding credenza in master bedroom
• Nature inspired wall picture(s)
• NEW TV sockets and Co-Ax to all bedrooms, plus booster