Longbeach is a family owned and run seafront holiday home park founded in the summer of 1991.
Situated on the South Cliff at Hornsea, Longbeach is a quiet, tranquil holiday park with beautiful views of the beach and coastline, as well as direct access to the beach.
Longbeach now has eight developments in total, with differing designs and features. The Park is for owners and their friends and family only, no letting of holiday homes is permitted.
Dogs are welcome at Longbeach but must be kept on a lead at all times whilst out and about on the park.
The Park is open 12 months of the year for holiday use only and has all of the facilities that you would expect from a relaxing Holiday Home park:
- Play Areas
- Bar, Restaurant & Entertainment Venue
- Fishing Lake
- Direct access to the Beach
- Park Warden out of office hours
- Barrier system to main entrance and Bayview development
- Electric gates to South Lakes development